Foundation Repair Nashville. [found-dey-shuhn], noun defined as: the basis or groundwork of anything
Why should I fix my foundation? This is a great question, with some persuasive reasons, including:
- The problem will get worse. A foundation problem never gets better on its own – only worse – and as it does, it’s going to cost more to fix.
- Resale value. Who wants to buy a house with a foundation problem? Nobody.
- Appearance. Foundation problems often cause ugly cracks not only in the foundation itself, but inside the home as well.
- Door and window operation. As your foundation fails to hold the house where it should be, your house sinks, settles and moves – this causes doors and windows to stick and jam.
- Water intrusion. Cracks let in water, or at the very least moisture, which can damage your living space in a variety of ways.
- Safety. Foundations collapsing, chunks or brick veneer falling off the house, and other serious safety hazards can and have happened.
- Critters like cracks. Insects and rodents can get into your home through cracks in your foundation, becoming uninvited house guests.
Your home. Yes, it’s one of your largest investments. But more, it’s where your life happens. The more secure, stable and solid it is, the more confident and at peace you feel. For a multitude of reasons, your home’s foundation may begin to crack, sink and settle over time. In turn, creating distractions from your life’s happenings. Distractions as you try and determine the cause. Distractions as you question how to remedy the problem and how much it will cost. Distractions and concern over finding a quality contractor who will present the solution and fix it right the first time.
TFS – The Foundation Specialists has been improving our customer’s lives since 1999. We are A+rated and accredited with the BBB; state licensed contractor; Supportworks Integrity Award Recipient; screen and approved with HomeAdvisor; Inc 5000 honoree; and Top 500 Qualified Remodeler. Better Call TFS for Foundation Repair Nashville.