Do you need crawl space waterproofing Nashville? The TFS Encapsulation System can help keep homes in the Nashville area protected from expensive damage and a host of other problems. In addition to sealing off the crawl space, you need a sump pump to remove the and keep the water out and a dehumidifier to control the humidity levels. Crawl spaces are typically built with dirt floors that suck up moisture from the surrounding soils. This can cause mold growth, pest infestation, and even cause floor joists to weaken and sag. All of these problems can be a major headache for homeowners, which is why we are proud to offer reliable crawl space encapsulation services.
At TFS, we use a 20 mil vapor barrier to encapsulate crawl spaces in the Nashville area. This impressive product effectively seals off crawl spaces from the surrounding soils and moisture, which:
- Isolates the home from the earth entirely so humidity cannot enter the crawl space after installation
- Prevents bugs, pests, and other critters from entering the crawl space and causing infestation or damage to the rest of your home
- Eliminates mold and mildew growth, which can help save floor joists from rotting and sagging
- Transforms crawl spaces into dry, usable spaces that are perfect for storage
- Protects the structural integrity of your home, providing peace of mind
When it comes to crawl space waterproofing Nashville and other foundation or concrete repair services, few companies can match the experience, knowledge, and customer services offered by TFS. We offer comprehensive inspections, honest proposals, and customized solutions to meet – and exceed – your expectations and standards for service.
If you require and crawl space encapsulation at your home in the Nashville area, contact TFS today for more information. Crawl space problems don’t get better with time. They get better with TFS. Call The Foundation Specialists today.