Crawl space encapsulation or waterproofing from TFS can help keep homes in the Murfreesboro, Tennessee, area protected from expensive damage and a host of other problems. Crawl spaces are typically built with dirt floors that suck up moisture from the surrounding soils. This can cause mold growth, pest infestation, and even cause floor joists to weaken and sag. It is rare to not find the signs and symptoms elevated or excessive moisture in southern or coastal climate, no matter the age of the home. All of these problems can be a major headache for homeowners, which is why we are proud to offer reliable crawl space encapsulation services.
At TFS, we use a 20 mil vapor barrier to encapsulate and waterproof crawl spaces in the Murfreesboro, TN, area. This impressive product effectively seals off crawl spaces from the surrounding soils and moisture, which:
- Isolates the home from the earth entirely so humidity cannot enter the crawl space after installation
- Prevents bugs, pests, and other critters from entering the crawl space and causing infestation or damage to the rest of your home
- Eliminates mold and mildew growth, which can help save floor joists from rotting and sagging
- Transforms crawl spaces into dry, useable spaces that are perfect for storage
- Protects the structural integrity of your home, providing peace of mind
When it comes to encapsulating and waterproofing crawl spaces and other foundation or concrete repair services, few companies can match the experience, knowledge, and customer services offered by TFS. We offer comprehensive inspections, honest proposals, and customized solutions to meet – and exceed – your expectations and standards for service.
If you require and crawl space encapsulation at your home in the Murfreesboro, TN, area, contact TFS today for more information. Crawl Space problems don’t get better with time. They get better with TFS. Call The Foundation Specialists today!